1. F.V. Hutcheson, T.F. Brooks, “Noise Radiation from single and multiple rod configurations,” 12th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference (27th AIAA Aeroacoustics Conference), Aeroacoustics Conferences, 2006.
2. C.A. Wagner, T. Huttl, P. Saguat, “Large Eddy Simulation for Acoustic,” Cambridge Aerospace Series, 2007.
3. D. Moreau, L. Brooks, C.J. Doolan, “On the aeroacoustic tonal noise generation mechanism of a sharp-edged plate,” Journal of Aeroacoustic Society of America, vol. 129, no. 4, pp.154-160, 2011.
4. M. Roger, S. Moreau, “Broadband self-noise from loaded fan blades,” American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics AIAA Journal. vol. 42, no. 3,
5. M. Wang, S. Moreau, G. Iaccarino, M. Roger, “LES prediction of wall-pressure fluctuations and noise of a low-speed airfoil,” Internatoinal Journal of Aeroacoustic, vol. 8, no. 3, pp.177-198, 2009.
6. A. Eltaweel, M. Wang, “Numerical simulation of broadband noise from airfoil wake interaction,” 17th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference (32th AIAA Aeroacoustics Conference), Aeroacoustics Conferences, Portland, Oregon, 2011.
7. D.J. Moreau, C.J. Doolan, “Tonal noise production from a wall-mounted finite airfoil,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 363, pp. 199-244, 2016
8. P. Croaker, N. Kessissoglou, M. Karimi, C.J. Doolan, L. Chen, “Self noise prediction of flat plate using a hybrid RANS-BEM technique,” Inter-noise 2014, 2014.
9. M. Ramezanizadeh, “Comprative Study of Large Eddy Simulation of Film Cooling Using Different Kind of Subgrid Scales” PhD Thesis, Dissertation submitted to the Department of Sharif University of Technology Mechanical Engineering Faculty, 2006, (In Persian).
10. M. Taiebi-Rahni, M. Ramezanizadeh, M.R. Keimasi, “Three-dimensional turbulent Incompressible film cooling simulation using les and rans approaches” Aerospace Mechanics Journal, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 11-20, 2006, (In Persian).
11. R. Farhadiazar, M. Ramezanizadeh, M. Taeibi-Rahni, M. Salimi, “Compound triple jets film cooling improvements via velocity and density ratios: Large eddy simulation,” Journal of Fluids Engineering, vol. 133, no. 3, 2011.
12. M. Taeibi-Rahani, M. Ramezanizadeh, D. Ganji, A. Darvan, S. Soleimani, E. Ghasemi, H. Bararnia, “Comprative study of large eddy simulation of film cooling using a dynamic global-coefficient subgrid scale eddy-viscosity model with rans and smagorinsky modeling,” International Downloaded from joasi.ir at 14:58 +0430 on Sunday June 17th 2018 53Communications In Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 38, pp.559-667, 2011.
13. J.E. Ffowcs Williams, D.L. Hawkings, “Sound generation by turbulence and surface in arbitrary motion,” Philosophical Transaction of The Royal Society of London, Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, vol. 264, no. 1151, pp. 321-342, 1969.
14. R. William, Wolf , K.L. Sanjiva, “Trailing edge noise prediction using compressible les and acoustic analogy,” American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics AIAA Journal, 2011-2784, 2011.
15. D.J. Moreau, L.A. Brooks, C.J. Doolan, “The effect of boundary layer noise on trailing edge noise from sharp-edged flat
plate at low-to-moderate reynolds number,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 331, pp. 3976-3988, 2012.
16. M. Ramezanizadeh, A. Mohammadi, “Numerical investigation of delta wing leading edge effect on the flow using large eddy simulation approach,” Aerospace Mechanics Journal, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 49-60, 2016, (In Persian).
17. A. Mohammadi, M. Ramezanizadeh, “Numerical investigation of aeroacoustic behavior of flow over tandem cylinders applying large eddy simulation approach,” Journal of Acoustical Engineering Society of Iran, vol. 2, no. 2, 2015, (In Persian).